Previously known as KIRK Wireless Server 6500
The Spectralink IP-DECT Server 6500 solution consists of a number of different infrastructure elements, which can be customized in accordance with your exact telephony needs today and easily be adjusted to suit any future changes in your organization.
Seamless handover between base stations, extensive radio coverage, messaging to handsets and value-added applications are just some of the benefits of the Spectralink IP-DECT Server 6500.
The Spectralink IP-DECT Server 6500 can be expanded with up to 256 Spectralink IP-DECT Base Stations and supports up to 4,096 wireless users. This extremely scalable solution is ideal for fast-growing organisations and enterprise environments. A flexible license option allows you to only pay for the users you need.
Features and Benefits
- Qualified for Microsoft Lync™ Server
- No need for proprietary cabling
- IP as only logical interface
- All maintenance done through the server
- Stable system core based on Linux
- Supporting standard features from the SIP Asterisk
- Provisioning of configuration, firmware, and wireless users
- Redundancy to eliminate point of failure
- 19” Rack solution