High Performance, Mid-Range 2x2:2 802.11ac Smart Wi-Fi Access Points with Adaptive Antenna Technology
The Ruckus ZoneFlex R500 delivers high-performance and reliable 802.11ac wireless networking at a competitive price point.
Unlike any other 802.11ac wireless solution in its class, the ZoneFlex R500 combines patented adaptive antenna technology and automatic interference mitigation to deliver consistent, predictable performance at extended ranges with up to an additional 4dB of BeamFlex gain on top of the physical antenna gain and up to 10dB of interference mitigation.
A sleek and low-profile design, the ZoneFlex R500 was purposebuilt for enterprises requiring reliable high speed client connectivity. It is ideal for a variety of medium density enterprise and hotspot environments including SMBs, hotels, retail outlets, and branch offices.
High Performance and Cost Effective
- Two-stream MIMO 2x2:2
- Concurrent dual-band (5GHz/2.4GHz) support
- 867 Mbps (5 GHz) and 300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) of user throughput
- Up to 4dB of signal-to-interference and noise (SINR) improvement and up to 10dB of interference mitigation
- Capable of supporting up to 500 clients
- Novel channel selection approach delivering up to 50 percent capacity gain over alternative background scanning approaches
Adaptive antennas and Automatic interference mitigation
- Up to 2 times extended range and coverage
- Automatic interference mitigation, optimized for high-density environments
- Mobile device ready: dual polarized adaptive antennas with 64 antenna patterns per radio for ultra-reliability
Concurrent support for HD IPTV, VoIP and data
- Support for isochronous, multicast IP video streaming
- Four queues per client station
Differentiated services with multiple SSIDs
- Support for multiple BSSIDs with unique QoS and security policies
- WPA-PSK (AES), 802.1X support
- Zero-IT and Dynamic PSK
- Captive portal and guest accounts
- RADIUS and Active Directory support